Results and Certification
Date: THURSDAY 25 AUGUST
Where: Beechurst Hall
Time: From 10.00am until midday
How: Collect in person or give someone a letter or text authorisation to collect for you
Can’t attend: Any results that have not been collected by midday will be posted out first class to the home address we hold in school
Go4Schools: Results will be available on Go4Schools from 12.00pm onwards
Grade not what you expected?
We hope that you receive the grades you need to progress to your next stage. However, every year there are some students who are disappointed with their results. Examinations measure only your performance on the day and candidates can do better or worse than anticipated for all sorts of reasons. If you have serious concerns about your received grade, please contact me as soon as possible either on Results Day or the start of term. Enquiries about result (EARs) can be made with the appropriate Examination Board, copies of scripts may also be obtained. The final date for submission of enquiries to the exam boards is around 20 September, so don’t delay. Post-result service requests can only be made by me, the Exams Officer. Please note that there is a cost involved. Further information can be found under ‘Student Exam Support’ on the GCSE and Exam Information page.
Exam Certificates 2022 – Available from Monday 21 November 2022
- Certificates from exam boards will be available from Monday 21 November 2022.
- Certificates will need to be collected from Lodeside Reception between 8.00am and 4.00pm, term time.
- You will need to either collect these yourself or arrange for someone to collect for you (please give them a letter or send them a text authorising them to do this, which they can show to reception staff).
- Please make every effort to collect your certificates as Universities and employers will often ask for the original copies.
- Soham Village College are not required to hold onto unclaimed certificates for longer than one year, after which they may be destroyed.
Please note that replacement certificates are only issued by exam boards and they charge in excess of £50.00 per certificate.