Compulsory College Uniform for all Students
- Black Blazer with College Badge (the Badge is available to purchase from the College Reception).
- Standard plain white collar shirt (long or short sleeves) – worn with top button done up and tucked in.
- Years 7 to 10 : Red & Black College Tie (available to purchase from the College Reception).
- Years 11 : Blue Fleur-de-Lys College Tie (available to purchase from the College Reception).
- Plain black trousers (Not leggings or jeans).
- Alternatively, a grey skirt, which must be just above the knee.
- Plain black shoes - heels no higher than 5cm with no white/coloured logos. (NO : Open Backs – Stiletto Heels – Boots).
- School Specific Rugby Shirt and/or Polo Shirt.
- Plain Navy Shorts/Skirt/Tracksuit Bottoms (no stripes or logos bigger than 40mm x 40mm).
- Navy Blue Sports Socks.
- Appropriate clean indoor and outdoor footwear.
- Shin pads – Football.
- Gum shield – Hockey and Rugby.
- Kite marked studs – Football and Rugby
- No jewellery or watches may be worn during PE lessons. No ear studs even if recently pierced and taped over. No false or long nails to avoid scratching other students.
Optional College Uniform
- Grey ‘V’ neck pullover allowed.
No sweaters/hoodies allowed under blazers.
Netball skirt, black or dark blue tracksuit bottoms (no stripes or logos more than 40mm x 40mm).
Apron for Technology (available to purchase from College Reception).
General Uniform Rules
The only body piercings allowed are: one small stud in the lower lobe of each ear, and a nose stud with a maximum diameter of 2mm. No other jewellery is allowed.
No false nails allowed due to health and safety concerns in PE and practical subjects.
Nails and any make-up must be natural-looking.
It is unacceptable for students to dye their hair an unnatural hair colour or present themselves with extreme hair fashions.
Any clothing worn under white shirt must be plain white with no logos.
Only approved school badges on blazer. SLT make final decision if necessary.
UNIFORM IS AVAILABLE FROM: ·
Shop: Paul Day’s Sports, High Street, Ely. Tel: 01353 665155