Start of Term Arrangements - January 2021
Students in all years should stay at home and access remote learning from Monday 4 January.
- Details of how to access work can be found on the school website at https://www.sohamvc.org/remote-learning under section 2 ‘Partial school closure: If a year group is sent home’. Any families experiencing difficulties logging on to sites should contact email@example.com for help.
- We currently expect Year 11 students to be in school from Monday 11 January and all remaining students from Monday 18 January, we will write to families again to confirm this.
Children of Critical Workers and Vulnerable Students
- Children of critical workers and vulnerable students will be able to attend school. Families of vulnerable students will be contacted by Monday 4 January.
- Key workers who would like to send their child in for the full week commencing Monday 4 January should complete this form https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=bYr3yhP-sUO4TLVvSKXz6LT_0IJLbvpKkO9ZgdNzenxUMk5VNzgyWDQ3NUQ5WjdHOVMwNFlPVUxYSS4u
Families who have already completed this form do not need to do so again.
- These students will not attend normal lessons but will be able to access their remote learning while supervised at school. They should report to Lodeside Hall at 8.30am and wear full school uniform.
- We expect all school transport provided by the Local Authority to be available but not the private routes which are expected to recommence on Monday 11 January.
- We do not expect the canteen to be available in the week commencing 4 January and students should therefore bring a packed lunch.